Tuesday 27 October 2015

Interview with Shahid Khan-Olympian by Tehniat Khan

At least 12 questions, it is too short. There should not be question No: .Proper noun should be with caps.  In foto camera is too away. Even ur name is not with cap

-Interview
2k14/MC/99

Muhammad Shahid Khan-Olympian and Lecturer

By
Tehniat khan

Muhammad Shahid khan is an international hockey player.  He was born in Hyderabad. He did his matriculation from Government School and intermediate from government degree college Latifabad. In 2004, he graduated from university of Sindh. Shahid khan He represented Pakistan in Olympics in 1996.

Q1: What struggled you faced to be an Olympian?
Ans: I faced a lot of struggle, I haven’t seen my house for months, got scold from my parents, even they thrown me out of my house beside this I haven’t quit my studies, I continued it with playing hockey because without study there is no future.
Q2: How you became a Professor?
Ans: In 1998, it was a good time for a sportsman. I was hoping that I can play as a Pakistan Hockey player. Suddenly I came to know that I wasn’t playing as a part of it after that I concentrated on my studies in physical n sports department. In 2004, I did bachelors from university of Sindh and in 2012 he was selected as a professor in the same field.
Q3: How many times and in which games you represented Pakistan?
Ans:  On the behalf of Pakistan I played only once and nowadays I’m a referee of Arm wrestling recently in Malaysia. I was there and this wrestling was held all over 8 countries.
Q4: What about your family and how you manage?
Ans:  Basically I belong from a combine family. My brothers were doing my work like dropping my kids and picking them up from school. I am having four kids and 3 daughters and a son.
Q5: You blessed with three daughters, as a sportsman, what sports you’ll choose for your girls?
Ans: Since last 28 years I’m connected with sports I haven’t seen any sports related to girls in Pakistan. If I promote girls or my daughters I’ll try my level best for those sports that I can teach them very well like table tennis, hockey, long tennis and squash.
Q6: You are example for the youth any message would you like to share?
Ans: When we stand to deliver a message we only have few important things to tell, that you can’t built your future by sports u need to be in touch with studies too. Taking future as sports, wouldn’t take you to your perfect destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment